Milestone™ Cards | The original Milestone™ Baby Cards
- Don't let special moments become distant memories
Remember the moments that make you smile
- Capture your baby's first year in weeks, months and big events
- Simply fill in the date and take a picture of your baby together with the card
- This set contains 30 cards with all the major milestones, each one beautifully illustrated
- Milestone Baby Cards are produced in the Netherlands. Printed on FSC certified paper using Vega-Fast ink: an ink based on vegetable oils
The new 1 baby gift. Capture your baby’s first year in weeks, months and big events. First smile, first steps, first words and 25 other magical baby moments.
The Milestone Baby Cards are development cards that can be used to capture all the developmental milestones of a baby’s first year.The idea came from Dutch mum Gemma Broekhuis who wanted to capture the first time her son, Mikkel, rolled over. She wrote a card with the milestone and the date and took a picture of her son with it.
She did the same when he first slept through the night, crawled, ate his first solid food etc. Realising how quickly you forget all those milestone moments and what a treasure the pictures she took with the cards were, she decides to make them into a product: the Milestone Baby Cards.
The Milestone Baby Cards are now sold in 9 languages in over 22 countries and new parents are enjoying them every day. We hope you will enjoy the Milestone Baby Cards and the pictures you take with them. Box Contains 30 x Individual Milestone Cards
Box Contains 30 x Individual Milestone Cards
Shipping is FREE WORLDWIDETo see shipping details please click here
- For large items that require Freight shipping, a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
- Feedback is extremely important to us
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave a review. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE.
- All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at the time of listing.
- Inventory changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.