Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red) Red
- The Doidy Cup is designed to teach your child to drink from the rim of a cup
- Unique slanted cup design
- Enables children to drink easily, as they can see the contents without tilting their heads much
- Made in the UK and dishwasher safe
- One supplied in Red
Colour:Red The Doidy Cup from Bickiepegs is designed to teach your child to drink from the rim of a cup rather than a spout or teated bottle. The special slanted design makes it easy for little ones to sip rather than pour, as they can see what they're drinking without tilting their head too much. This encourages a natural drinking action as well as helping them to learn to put down the cup properly. The Doidy cup is an ideal aid to weaning as the natural mouth action used is the same as in breast feeding. In addition, dental professionals suggest that training children to drink from a cup as soon as possible can cut down on the long-term dental problems associated with prolonged use of bottles. Babies as young as 6 months will find the two-handled Doidy cup easy to hold and use, but with Mum's help the cup can be used from birth. Dishwasher (top shelf) and microwave safe (although microwaving liquids can result in 'hot spots' and microwaving is therefore not advised for children's drinks). Box Contains 1 x Doidy cup in red
Shipping is FREE WORLDWIDETo see shipng details please click here
- For large items that require Freight shipping a valid phone number is required to call and schedule your delivery
- Feedback is extremely important to us
- If you are satisfied with our transaction, please take a moment to leave review. YOUR Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
- If there are any issues, PLEASE contact us BEFORE.
- All items qualify for returns within 30 days of receipt. Buyer is responsible for return shipping on any item that is not damaged
- Please be sure this is an item you want before making your purchase. Customer Satisfaction is our TOP priority!
- All items are IN STOCK at the time of listing.
- Inventory changes constantly and it is impossible to maintain a perfectly accurate count of all items.